You’re already using social media to interact with customers and now you want to make some sales.
Social media is a great way for small businesses to interact with their customers and promote sales, but do not limit yourself to just those desktop users.
In 2011, The Mobile Marketing Association of Asia stated, that out of the 6 billion people on the planet, 4.8 billion have a mobile phone while only 4.2 own a toothbrush.
Facebook had 432 million mobile monthly active users as of Dec. 31, 2011, according to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Facebook is updating its Pages Manager app to let businesses purchase Promoted Posts on the social network directly from their mobile device.
- Promoted Posts are a relatively new advertising offering from Facebook, which gives brands whose pages have more than 400 likes the option to pay to have certain posts displayed more prominently in users’ news feeds
- Now, with the latest update, businesses will be able to quickly research the potential reach for a particular Promoted Post and then be able to purchase it if they choose
55% of Twitter users access their account via phone according to Infographic.
- Use Promoted Tweets to amplify your message with targeting options on Twitter.com and across mobile devices to reach the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
- Promoted Tweets can be targeted to search results or to user timelines. Twitter’s geographic targeting increases the relevance of your message based on location.
- Promoted Tweets are priced on a Cost-Per-Engagement basis, so you only pay when someone re-tweets, replies to, clicks or favorites your Promoted Tweet. In addition, impressions on re-tweets are free and can extend the reach and cost-effectiveness of your campaign many times over.