Premier Full Service Marketing
Your Goal. Our Mission.
Marketing isn’t “one size fits all” – one business may thrive from advertising on Facebook while others might not benefit from it at all. Some of our clients see huge returns from PPC, while it isn’t a good paid advertising option for others due to costs and profit margins.
We specialize in determining where our clients will see the best return for their marketing dollars, developing campaigns that produce results and then refining those campaigns to lower costs. We develop strategies that will grow your business and help your store thrive. Data, research, and analytics guide our process and your success.
How Much Does It Cost To Work With R&A?
Great question! The easy answer is what will it cost you by not working with R&A?
What We Do
Plain and simple. You want measurable results. More partnership, less transactional. We create marketing strategies that are designed around you.
For one low monthly fee get assigned a senior level marketing strategist with over 10+ year’s experience within the home furnishings space to concept out promotional activities, brand building initiatives and media selections all while keeping your bottom-line profits up.
• Promotional Calendar and Budget built 90 days in advance of an event
• Strategic and Creative brief to accompany each suggested promotional period and element
• Coordination and follow thru from your assigned team to ensure that the promotion happens
Media Planning, Buying, And Auditing
• No commissions on any local media-everything to be billed net to the retailer when available
• Media negation and buying
• Regular audits of media to show dollar allocation correlating with performance. This allows us to be agile and continuously enhance our strategy to produce results
• We prefer to avoid media contracts to ensure fluidity of market conditions but understand sometimes it is about getting the best rate
Creative & Copywriting
• Graphic Design included (no hourly charges).
• Script Writing included (no hourly charges). You only pay for production and media
• Digital/Social Videos at no additional cost
• Email and Social Strategy and implementation
• Blog Writing
• PPC/SEO Advisement
• Website Management & Development
What We Believe
The success of any relationship is built on trust, respect, and the impact of what we accomplish together. We’ve been partners with furniture retailers just like you since 1984. There is a reason why our clients are selling more and there is a reason why you’re still in business. Great things and even better partnerships don’t just happen by chance. They happen by the service, dedication, and work one person gives to another.
We’re not the high impact sales team. We’re the team that is focused on making the retail valleys not as low and the peaks A LOT higher.
We work with retailers everyday in every type of market. By combining local media and our national buying power we create an integrated marketing plan focused on producing the best possible ROI every day.
Learn And Adjust
Advertising that is constantly measured and optimized against analytics gathered from over 30 furniture retailers nationwide. We just don’t guess, we know!
About Kyle & Kevin Doran
R&A Marketing was founded in 1984 in Newark, Ohio, as a print broker and design shop. Over the past 30 plus years, we have grown from a local company into a country wide industry force that helps deliver dynamic integrated marketing solutions specifically for furniture retailers.
Kyle has been featured in numerous furniture trade publications and has been a speaker at furniture conferences, trade shows, and markets. Kyle has also been named to the HFB 40 under 40 twice. Together with his brother Kevin, R&A manages over 10 million dollars in advertising spend for their clients generating over 150 million dollars plus in retail sales between their 40 plus clients.
Kevin has been featured in numerous industry publications and has been a speaker at industry conferences, trade shows, and markets. Kevin has also been named to the HFB 40 under 40. With over a decade of experience in the home furnishings industry, Kevin says he’s setting his sights on helping the independent furniture and mattress retailer thrive.
Ready For Better Marketing?
Manage your online strategy faster, easier and more profitable